This page lists directions, accessibility and parking availability at our performance venues.
(2028 West 7th Ave @ Maple St) [one block east of Arbutus St]
- By car: Drive along West Broadway Ave to Arbutus St. Turn north onto Arbutus, drive two blocks, turn right onto West 7th Ave; St. Augustine's is on the right, one block down.
- By bus: Take #9,16,17 to West Broadway Ave @ Maple St, walk south two blocks; St. Augustine's is on the left.
Parking: Free parking is available on the residential streets in the area.
(5935 Iona Dr @ Wesbrook Mall, UBC)
- By car:
- From the south: Drive north along SW Marine Dr, which will turn into NW Marine Dr after passing West 16th Ave. Continue around the northwest corner of UBC and turn right at Wesbrook Mall (there's a stop sign and a right-turn merge lane).
- From the east: Drive west along West 4th Ave, which will turn into Chancellor Blvd after passing Blanca St. Turn left at Wesbrook Mall (after the first set of flashing traffic lights past Blanca).
Turn right at the next street (Iona Dr); the church is the first building on the right.
- By bus: Take any bus to UBC (#4,17,25,41,99,480). Walk east from the bus loop (either one) to the next street, Wesbrook Mall. Walk north a few blocks to Iona Dr and turn left (if you've hit a stop sign, you've gone too far). The chapel is the first building on your right.
Parking: Limited free parking is available in the parking lot (entrance on the right of Iona Dr, right before the chapel) and along Iona Dr. Pay parking is available at the Rose Garden Parkade, next to the Chan Centre (you will have to walk east for several blocks along NW Marine Dr to get back to St. Mark's).
(1430 West 38th Ave @ Granville St)
- By car: From Granville St, turn east onto West 38th Ave; the church is one half-block up on the right-hand side. If you've passed Cartier St with the firehall on the left and the high school on the right, you've gone too far.
- By bus:
- From the north/south: Take #98 B-Line Richmond Centre/Burrard Station OR take #10 Granville/Downtown; get off at West 41st Ave and walk north three blocks.
- From the east/west: Take #41 UBC/Crown/Joyce Station; get off at Granville St and walk north three blocks.
When you arrive at West 38th Ave, turn right and walk east for one half-block. The church is on the right-hand side.
Parking: Free parking is available on the residential streets in the area, including West 38th and 39th Ave. There is a pedestrian path around the west side of the church and rectory between West 38th and 39th Ave.